Wednesday, December 2, 2009

it's raining babies!

Well it's not really raining anything but we did have a shower thrown for Baby G up in Washington. Claudia and Janet did a phenominal job (and I know Bianca had something to do with it too, ie the delish cupcakes). There were so many ladies and I had a such lovely time getting to chat with everyone. Baby G has a ton of cute clothes and toys and the nursery is really coming along now too! You'll notice that Dominic showed up 1/2 way through for the present opening and so he could chat with some of the ladies of course :) I'm sure this is the most estrogen he'll ever experience in one room EVER. I especially love those last three shots of him in the chair.



































I finally got all the gifts unpacked and there are a TON of them, check out all the cute outfits and toys. The crib and all the bedding, mattress, etc are also gifts.

























No comments: