Monday, October 25, 2010

7 months

So I'm late with this post but I truly thought today was the 23rd!  When I was getting all my ads and coupons together I slid over the the time to check the date and went WHAT!  It can't be the 24th, it's the 23rd...but Nope, I missed it by a day.  In my defense I asked Dominic what day it was and he thought it was the 23rd too :) 

What's new since our last post??? a TOOTH!  Liam got his first one, the bottom right incisior, on Tuesday the 19th.  I think the left will follow shortly.  Certainly this is going to make eating a much easier experience. 

On the topic of eating. we're still sticking with the baby led weaning method and just started giving him a sippy cup with his food this weekend.  We've tried the sippy a few other times but he didn't quite get the hang of it.  We've gotten the take n toss on a suggestion that they are easier to get the water out and therefore he can grasp the whole drinking from a cup concept a bit quicker than having to stumble upon the fact that sucking gets him a drink.  Guess we'll see if it works.

I was completely unsucessful at getting a chair shot of Liam...I'll try again tomorrow but here are the outakes, after the reminder shots:








The single decent picture from our second 7 month shoot



here's the outtakes from our attempted 'session' this last weekend...epic fail!  This boy is way too mobile for low light and no flash









No comments: