First for the week:
First time sitting up on his own. He just did it TODAY and it's only happened once so far but I bet this week he changes that.
First time at O'Dea
First fair
First time tasting an apple, thanks to grandma's persistance I let him suck on it after she had taken a bite. NO MORE until 6 months though.
This week we made the treck up to Washington again for Dominic's 10 year reunion and Liam had a blast catching up with everyone he hadn't seen in a month. First stop was the Kitsap County fair with Hailee and Auntie Cindy. H was proud that she was pushing the stroller, great practice for her new role as a big sis.
Just as I took the picture Liam woke up....startled much?!
There were lots of animals to see
and face painting to be done (please note the model for the batgirl, it's Hailee from last year!!!!!)
You can't go to the fair without going on a few rides, since Cindy is preggo (20 weeks) I got the privilege of going with her.
I like to call this one Driving auntie Shawna
DELISH! the elephant ear was SOOOO yummy. we all split it and I could have eaten that entire thing myself
Someone decided to actually wake up and enjoy the fair...LIAM
Believe it or not, that elephant ear didn't fill anyone up. We headed to Noah's Ark for some delicious lunch with Mary and a few of the Garguile clan.
Liam and Dominic spent the rest of the afternoon with Nana/Mary while Cindy and I went shopping...they don't have my panache for taking the camera everywhere so we didn't get any pictures until the evening when Papa/Tim made some great burgers.
Grace, I know there's something in here...come feel it
Grandpa wanted to show Liam the Ted Nugent scarf he got...I'm pretty sure Liam liked it
In the morning we hung out at the Jensen's while Dominic went to the Mariner's game with his class (again, sans camera but he took a few with his phone this time)

Gina and Mary joined us for a while, does this kid love his Aunties or what?
Sunday was the family barbque in Seattle at O'Dea....as we were heading into the gym I was informed that the amount of banners I was about to see in one location was likely a record and I would never see so many in a single location anywhere else. Somehow I am pretty sure this little guy is going to be contributing to those banners at some point in his life. I actually let Liam down on the astro turf...sort of regretting that now, but he had a blast.
Behold the banners:
A small turn out but 20% isn't bad for a 10 year reunion from what I hear
Ferries are the BEST mom...especially when dad lets me drive the car!




No comments:
Post a Comment