Mom wanted to see pictures of the uppababy vista and I realized that everyone might, so I'm putting a few up! This is with the bassinet attached (don't mind the plastic that isn't completely removed yet). We're planning to use it this way in our room as baby g's bed for the first week or two; this way G is close and we don't have another thing to have to store away!
Then, today I went shopping at Gymboree. I figure we're close enough to delivery that I can buy gender specific things and just return what won't work after we know if G is a boy or a girl. Today was boy day, check out a few of the cute outfits I scored. Total regular price was $356.45 but I only spent $100.64 for a savings of 72% PLUS I have $50 in Gymbucks to use toward a $100 purchase! Did I do ok? and did you SEE the dachshund stuff! Eclair loves that her little bro or sis will be sporting her mug!


No comments:
Post a Comment