I would like to start my showing you how much eclair loves sitting with her daddy and how he lets her NO MATTER WHAT...case in point a game of Halo on Xbox and eclair perched atop his lap...and for good measure an up close shot of our first born...
We're trying to get the house and the projects ready for my parents arrival so all of our renovations go as smooth and quick as possible. we had a lengthy to do list this weekend and we cleaned the house top to bottom, painted the new mantle and trim for the bathrooms, mowed and edged the yard, planted a new lemon tree, trimed up the herb garden and last but not least totally removed the hot tub from the back yard....YEAH! it was a pain because it's quite heavy and there are only 2 of us, one of those 2 is me and I just can't lift that much and we have a NARROW exit to the street where it needed to go...here are some pics of our progress...oh yeah, and I unhooked the 220v power supply from the hot tub myself! GO ME 
First, our freshly mowed and edged lawn...the front of the house needs something and I'm not sure what, window boxes maybe?


No comments:
Post a Comment